Friday, October 19, 2007

10-19-07 Update Funtrap News



Hello, everyone!
Sorry I couldn't wrote my blog such a long time...

It has been so many things happened last few months, and couldn't update any info...

****NEW MARKET INFO****
We'll have a new LA Market from Oct. 26-30. I'm going to show total 5 companies, 7 lines during the show.

Those lines are ....

Purelime - www.purelime.com
MPG - www.mpgsport.com
Reflex Sport(women) and Pitbull - www.pitbullclothing.com
Tyoga - www.tyogawear.com
InTouch - www.intouchwear.com

Jiinga Brasil - www.jiingabrasil.com +++ NEW+++
LA BODY Underwear - Website not available. +++ NEW+++

You can take a look of each websites, and give me a call or email to schedule of appointment!


+++++ From next week, I'm going to update this blog every "Friday" Don't miss it! +++++

No comments: