Friday, January 11, 2008

01-11-08 New Showroom, New Trade Show...

Finally I'm back to the States. I took such long holidays this year in Asia, so now I'm tatally refreashing!

My showroom with Tulula and Under is fun :)
Another sales rep, Fernanda, and Jenny,the designer/owner of Tulula and Under, are such funny people.

I'm so happy to join the team in this showroom, and work together.

We have now showing PureLime, MPG and InTouch's Spring collections.
Also I have few styles of ScoLar immediate showing as well

For upcoming event ...

Jan 23 - 26 Salt Lake City, UT : MPG : Outdoor Retailer Show
Feb 12 - 14 Las Vegas, NV : ScoLar : POOL TRADE SHOW

We're so looking forward to seeing you soon :)




---Fitness Lines ---
PureLime
MPG
InTouch

---Contemporar---
ScoLar


www.loveserendipity.net
Also known as ---Under and Tulula Corporate Showroom---

No comments: