Friday, January 16, 2009

[01-16-09] Coordination For Japanese Apparel Brands




I just received the image book of VARDE77, that is Japanese men's casual brand.
We worked for their catalog shooting last September for upcoming Spring 09, and looks like it did succeed!

Check their website
VARDE77
Unfortunately the newest images are not uploaded yet, but you can tell their products and philosophy of the brand from there.

We did shoot in Venice Beach, CA
Anthony, the main teen model, is the perfect model for their upcoming collection, and I'm glad I could find him.
Another model, Joshua who looks like Anthony's brother, enjoyed his shooting as well, and we could work with another project, too!
My client was happy, and he said he wants me to coordinate next project, too.

THAT IS MY TROPHY!

My policy is to make people happy and fun thru working with funtrap.

I hope I can continue working with all of my clients and customers this year:)

No comments: