Friday, April 01, 2011

[04-01-11] Baby Snack Tip!

Hi! My son will be 1 years old in 10 days!!! I skyped my friend in London who also has 12 1/2 year old son. Since boys have three meals and 2 snacks now, we have the same problems that planning meals and snacks' variety.

She mentioned that she made banana muffin for her son,I soon decided to get the recipe from her.

Flour 100g
Baking Powder 1tea spoon

Banana 1/2 piece ( about 1/2 cup)
Water or milk 100cc
Steamed sweet potato 1/2 cup

First making banana smoothy with banana, water or milk and steamed sweet potato. Then the smoothy will be 180-200cc.

Then put smoothy into the flour and baking powder. Mix together roughly. Then put them into the muffin bowl.

Steamed for 15min until it's done. If you think it's too much sticky, put less smoothy into the flour.

It doesn't look like the muffin at the store, but it's good enough, right???

It's pretty tasty and healthy snack!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: