Sunday, December 07, 2008

[12-07-08] Desert Hills Outlet

Hey-

I went to the Desert Hills Outlet mall this morning.
Actually this is my first time to visit there
I passed it before, but never shopped...

Anyway, we left LA around 8:30 in the morning, and of course there is no traffic
So we got there before the store opens, and it was cold and raining...
What a day!

The purpose we went there was to buy a purse of Bottega Veneta
Not for myself, but for my brother-in-law's girlfriend who lives overseas
That's it!

But I did search a bit.

COACH was really popular
I think they have great deals at outlet stores all the time
We found Sunglass hats have better deal of Oakley sunglasses better than Oakley store :)

I'm pretty sure the sales isn't enough to say that they are doing good, but I didn't feel that we are getting recession...

Desert Hills Premium Outlet

No comments: