Saturday, November 06, 2010

[11-06-10] Sticker Time!!!

Halloween is done, so now we start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I just received a newsletter from Sensational Beginnings, and it is said about free shipping for holidays.

I haven't bought anything from them yet, but they have TONS of studying toys and stuff.

I remembered when I used to teach Japanese to American kids, their mom has SB's catalogs, and kids love to pick toys.
Since they are not just TOYS, it's inspired for studying and learning. The girl loved the set of Being Nurse, and the boy loved Tools of Construction or something like that.

Speaking of learning toys,,,, I went to Toys'r'us yesterday to buy sticker books, but they have only complicated ones, and those are not what I want.

The reason I wanted to buy stickers books for my son, who will be just 7 months old next week, because I read the book, and I'm kind of into the method of "Kubota Nouken - The Preschool of Mr. and Mrs. Kubota -".

Mrs. Kayo Kubota, whose husband is the brain doctor. She and her husband have built the method called " Teaching Method from O months old". All this method is based on the activity of a brain, and basically stimulate brains, so naturally the babies will become genius!

http://kubotanouken.com/

I'm not sure that my son will be a genius or not, but I hope he'll enjoy learning new things and trying to do many things in his future.

And in the book, it is good opportunity to start using his FINGERS to grab small things from when he is around 7 months.
I know giving him "CHEERIO" is a good training, but I don't want him to eat too much between meals.
And Kayoko method said stickers are good to practice.

I think I should try to shop online...

No comments: